Monday, May 17, 2010

Music Monday, Hair Edition

In previous postings, I mentioned seeing Corinne Bailey Rae in concert, or rather going to see her in concert. Well I went, I saw, and I had a WONDERFUL time! She was great live, and almost bashful when everyone would give her applause or scream her name by smiling very coyly to the audience. She was adorable. :)

Corinne is all hair, smile and of course....VOICE.

It was standing room only, but I made sure to get a great spot with my sister on the balcony overlooking the stage. And you know I have a few pics and video to share with you all.

And yes, her hair looked fab! Big hair, don't care! :)

Here are a couple of pics I managed to get w/my crappy point and shoot(I couldn't bring my dslr), and I managed to record a little bit of video of her performance(for "Are You Here"), until security shut me down. Booooo! Hence, the shakiness at the end. But it was enough for me to be satisfied. Well, sorta. :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: