Friday, October 22, 2010

Naturally FaF- Concha Buika

Photobucket

Maybe the name doesn't sound familiar(or maybe it does), but I didn't know who this talented and natural beauty was until I saw Nelly Furtado's newest video for the single, "Fuerte", with Buika singing the chorus/hook on the second half of the song, which is sung in Spanish.

She has a smokey voice, and the first thing I noticed was her hair in the video....and once you see it, you'll understand why. :) It may be a wig, but the pic I posted above IS her hair. Her music combines soul, jazz and funk with flamenco, to create a sound that is uniquely hers. Very different, and I LIKE different.

Check out some of her work below, and thank me later. ;) Concha is at the 1:37 mark of the "Fuerte" video link provided below.

http://perezhilton.com/tv/Nelly_Furtado_Fuerte_Spanglish_Version/?ptvid=b9ea329cd0ae6





Natural Urbanista

No comments: