Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did you all miss me?

*wink*

I know....it's be a while since my last post, but you know how life can just....happen. :P But I'm back and plan on updating my blog with some new postings in the near future. Some of which have been written out for more than a month and just waiting on FINALLY being posted over here. lol

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you a lovely find. While perusing shops on Georgia Ave yesterday(for those unfamiliar....near Howard University), I went into a shop called, The House of Khamit: A gem of a store with all types of Black interests, jewelry, books, etc. But the main thing that caught my eye(well, caught my eye AFTER the bestie saw it first, lol) was this BEAUTIFUL calender with natural hair artwork. And it was the last one available and you KNOW I purchased it. :)

You can find some of the images from the calender below and I also provided the link if you wanted to purchase one for yourself, as well as the address to the local business I patronized. Whenever financially feasible, I DO try to support local, small businesses. :)

The calender is called Nubian Inspirations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The calender can be purchased at http://www.shadescalendars.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=193

It's $14.95, and worth every penny. :)

For those interested in visiting The House of Khamit, they're located at 2822 Georgia Ave, NW.

Natural Urbanista

No comments: