Monday, April 26, 2010

The inner product junkie got the best of me today

Photobucket

Well, does it count that I went to Target with the intent of buying new hair products? Yes? No? No? Okay, no. But I planned on purchasing ONE item and some hair accessories if they had what I wanted...which they didn't. Instead, they had all of these YUMMY looking Shea Moisture and CURLS products I couldn't choose from.

I only brought JUST enough [money] for what I planned on buying, so I went with the CURLS Curl Creme Brule (which smells absolutely DELISH), and Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie . I mean seriously, how can you NOT buy products that sound like something to eat? LOL! Not only that, but the ingredients are GREAT, and the prices are reasonable considering how much we tend to spend on products not including s/h, which is a HUGE deterrent for [me] buying products online.

I'm itching to try then out NOW, but I'll wait. Or maybe, I'll use a little of one of the two as a moisturizer until I do my twists again. Or maybe I'll just be patient and wait. LOL!

When I try them out, I will update of my results. But I can say both have a nice creamy texture. The CURLS product isn't as thick, but the Shea Moisture Smoothie is thick and creamy. Me likey!

No comments: