Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Naturally FaF- Esperanza Spalding

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chances are you've heard of her. If not, she's the exceptionally talented jazz singer/musician who not only attended the prestigious Berklee College of Music, but is the youngest person EVER in the institution's history to become(at the age of 20) an actual professor at the college. A prodigy of sorts.

She's also natural and she rocks her signature 'fro at all times.

Naturally beautiful and talented.....nothing more to add. I LOVE her album "Esperanza" and is one of the few I keep on constant rotation.

Check out some of her videos here and if you didn't know about her, thank me later. ;)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVEEEEE her!!!! I was wondering when a natural blog was going to give her some attention!!