Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One of the bday presents.....SaWEET!

Literally! :)

So my pops being the awesome man that he is, purchased a Dolce & Gabbana gift set which included their Rose The One parfum, and two rollers(one eau de toilette and one parfum) of L'eau The One and The One for my bday a couple of weeks ago.

Photobucket

Rose The One parfum isn't what I expected. I'm not a HUGE floral fan. Especially of the rose-scent, although it's my signature flower. But it's surprisingly light. Smells of spring to me. Very happy. I think its base notes of vanilla and musk make it work for me because those tend to work with my chemistry. And once it settles, it smells like a sweet floral, but not sickeningly sweet.

It has the following notes:
Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin, Peach, Muguet, Bulgarian Rose, Peony, Geranium, Madonna Lily, Plum, Ambrette Seed, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.

But I think the rollers are my favorite, surprisingly.

The One is more warm in notes(this is one of the classifiers, for those not familiar w/fragrance [making], which is my favorite! More scentual(as I like to call it). It just smells SO enticing and makes you want to just sniff yourself. LOL! Its notes are as follows(and again, same base notes): Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetyver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.


L'eau The One has a fruitier smell, but still works with the same base notes, which translates into it just smelling divine on me. Notes include the following:
Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Plum, Floral Muguet, Jasmine, Madonna Lily, Amber, Musk, Moss, Vanilla, Vetyver.

Overall, I LOVE this set. But I definitely think if I repurchase any of the items, I'll get a 2.5 oz bottle of The One. It just smells that good!

Natural Urbanista

No comments: