Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I *heart* my twistouts!

Is it self absorbed or vain to say that? I really do! :P

The best twist outs are the ones that almost mimic your natural curl pattern, but also allow you the ability to prolong your style without constant rewetting or restyling(imo). This is one of the main reasons for keeping my hair in twists. Other reasons involve the ability to minimize overall manipulation, maintain/retain healthy length, and use less product and time in styling my hair.

The pic below is of a twist out on hair that was in twists for over a week, with me wearing it out until Monday of this week. I used only Ori Organics styling products and moisturized with these products throughout those almost two weeks.



Photobucket

Natural Urbanista

5 comments:

LaNeshe said...

That is a GOOD twist out. Love it.

BreukelensFinest said...

hair looks fantastic!


missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Stew said...

your hair is so beautiful! I seriously need to try Ori Organics because I see nothing but good things about them.

Kicha said...

We'll I heart them too -- gorgeous, thick healthy hair. Great you found something that works so well for you. I'm still in the TWA phase of life and so can't wait for 'Nadine' to grow, grow, grow.

Favethingsetc said...

Your hair looks fab! I've never used ori organics. I might have to check them out.