Monday, January 31, 2011

Did you know that Tiffany "New York" Pollard was natural?

I found out a year or so ago that she's natural. You just never know what's hiding underneath pounds of weave and lacefront wigs, but I have to say.....I like her more natural look. She actually looks good. I've never been a big fan of the too much hair and too much make up-look. Some folks can get away with it when done right(I think....lol), but I hope to see more of this look in the future because it really is becoming on her, and I'm not saying this because I'm partially biased.

She looks good. :)

Photobucket

What do you all think of her look?


Natural Urbanista



5 comments:

Kicha said...

She looks like a real woman and not some grotesque caricature of one. Why on earth would she cover up that gorgeous hair?

socialitedreams said...

i think that she looks WAY better in this photo than i've ever seen her

Amy Irvin said...

Wow, she looks like a different person in this pic. Beautiful, actually.

Atiya_BK_Chick said...

She looks lovely... I almost forgot that she used to be chasing Flava Flav

Nailah Promotions said...

She look so DIVINE. I like her. I felt that there was always something connecting me to her. Love this picture.